You take your laptop for a class and then at school you realize that it’s not your computer at all… Or, you’re eating out with your kid and he suddenly tells a very uncomfortable thing to a stranger. The heroes of this article know all about this kind of experience, but they don’t get upset. On the contrary, they’ve found the courage to share their fails and laugh at them together with you.
Bright Side put together 20 photos of awkward situations we hope you’ll never find yourself in.
20. At least it didn’t get on her shirt.
19. “My 3-year-old kid told this man at McDonalds that his pants are falling down.”
18. “I was at work and I was so upset that someone left their dog in the office, so I went to play with it. Turns out, it’s a statue.”
17. “I was super excited to get my yearbook. Turns out, out of all 153 submitted forms for the personal questions part, they only lost mine.”
16. A guy lost his shoe right as the subway doors closed.
15. “I have to go on a trip in 5 minutes.”
14. When you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time:
“Dumb question — How long does a baseball game last?”
13. “I don’t even know how this happened.”
12. “My wig has a grey hair.”
11. Never leave a rubber duck in a hot car.
10. “I went to class today really thinking I had grabbed my computer off the kitchen counter.”
9. “My cousin in England told her colleagues she wanted a Mariah Carey birthday cake. They misunderstood, and here’s the cake they made her instead. It’s Marie Curie.”
© harrietalida / twitter
8. At least she’s okay, right, mom?
View image on Twitter
My mom found out I got my nipples pierced today166K7:07 PM – Oct 23, 201837.2K people are talking about thisTwitter Ads info and privacy
7. “It’s uncomfortable enough to poop at a friend’s house. Even worse when you realize there’s no toilet paper and you’re too far in.”
© thepoormanguise / reddit
6. “Just got my new mou…”
© Aldeeny0 / reddit
5. “I started using the pens that can be erased by the heat. Then I left my book in the sun.”
4. When your belongings totally match each other:
Just spent 13 days looking for my iPad9,8242:35 AM – Jun 2, 20167,532 people are talking about thisTwitter Ads info and privacy
3. Her nickname is Lizard.
“Happy Birthday, Loser”
2. “I left my shoe in the window for 2 months and it shrunk.”
1. Sometimes you can find your stuff in a very unexpected place.
Have you ever found yourself in an awkward situation? How did you deal with it? Feel free to share your stories with us in the comments!